Cidana Ethernet Audio Video Bridging (EAVB)
Cidana EAVB SDK deliveries synchronization playback of audio and video among multi-devices with low latency. The EAVB is fully compliant with the corresponding IEEE standards. It provides API to integrate with the automotive applications for media distribution, receiving, playback and control. System integrators can take advantage of the EAVB SDK to easily build RSE applications which support sophisticated user operation scenarios.
- EAVB is fully compliant with corresponding IEEE standards. (802.1 AVB/TSN, 802.1BA, 802.1AS gPTP, 802.1Qat SRP, 802.1Qav FQTSS, 1722 AVTP, 1722 MAAP, 1722.1 AVDECC)
- Provides flexible API to integrate with the automotive applications.
- Provides high level API for transport, control and synchronization services.
- Includes Audio/Video Talker and Listener for easy integration.
- The same stack can be configured as an AVB Talker or Listener endpoint or AVB bridge.
- Portable to popular IVI platforms.
- Provides more controls than OpenAvnu including pause, resume, seek and accurate synchronization among multi-devices.
- Support more media formats than OpenAvnu.
- Audio: PCM, MP3, AAC, FLAC …
- Video: H.264, MJPEG …
- Video + Audio: MP4, AVI, MKV, MPG, TS …
- Camera and microphone streaming
- OS: Linux
- Processor: Renesas