The primary focus of this job is to help our customers adopt and integrate our software into their products. In the course of your duties, you will work with vendors to provide technical sales support and design input. Our SE must work efficiently with Sales and Marketing to be the technical bridge between our Sales Representatives and customers during the entire cycle from pre-sales to post-sales. You will acquire and maintain a thorough technical and procedural knowledge of Cidana's sales cycles, products/services, and maintain an understanding of similar industries. Duties include direct contact with the customer, direct sales, technical presentations to clients on proposed solutions. You will be required to provide thorough technical and business understanding of clients' needs and assist Sales to qualify, identify, and close new opportunities.
1. Must be sales focused and technically astute. Prior engineering background in development or consulting is desired.
2. Experience with establishing customer relationships and maintaining high customer satisfaction.
3. Experience with vendors, internal operations organizations, Sales.
4. Ability to help organize and write complex, technically oriented sales documents
5. Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, and presentation skills.
6. Superior solution scoping abilities: modify our existing solution and influence new product development
7. Self-motivated. Must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple roles.
8. Strong detail-oriented organizational skills.
9. Outstanding problem-solving skills and good teamwork skills.