At Cidana you will work in our QA team, testing our multimedia products. Typical responsibilities include designing and carrying out test plans and verifying and guiding bugs through our bug tracking system. The job requires excellent communication skills to clarify the situation and tasks with other development engineers and possibly external customers. Later, you will learn advanced multimedia technologies on the latest mobile devices, build and test automation strategies. This position reports to our QA manager.
1. Junior college degree, preferably in computer engineering/computer science/electrical engineering
2. Familiarity with multimedia software and computers
3. Working knowledge of Windows or Linux
4. Desire to learn formal verification and software automation techniques
5. Good responsibility and attention to details
6. Fluency in English and good communication skills
7. Good teamwork skills