At Cidana you will be responsible for quality assurance testing of our multimedia products. Typical responsibilities include establishing test environment and procedures; verifying and guiding bugs through our bug tracking system; creation and execution of test cases; development of testing tools by script; working with our PGMs and engineers on bug prioritization. The job requires excellent communication skills to clarify the situation and tasks with other development engineers and external customers. You will learn advanced multimedia technologies and build and test automation strategies during working hours. This position reports to our QA manager.
1. BS/MS in computer engineering/computer science/electrical engineering
2. 2+ years experience with multimedia software
3. Familiarity with multimedia software technologies
4. Familiarity with workflow and QA methods
5. Working knowledge of Windows and Linux
6. Fluency in English and good communication skills
7. Good teamwork skills