We will eventually expect you to take ownership for developing and maintaining a Android Java GUI and related software components, including all aspects of the software design cycle.
At Cidana, you will work in a dynamic team to develop a UI skin engine for Android Java. The skin engine integrates graphic animations, video overlays, subtitles, OpenGL, and other multimedia objects for a next generation UI on mobile devices. Prior experience with skin development kits under Java or C++ is required. Other experience with embedded or handheld devices, web-based/browser design (a portfolio of graphics designs/applications) is desired.
Ideal candidates will have:
1. BS in computer engineering/computer science/electrical engineering or related major
2. At least 2 years of experience developing Java applications
3. Strong Java skills including Android Java GUI, J2ME, along with C++/C programming skills
4. Linux development experience is preferred, especially on Android
6. Strong problem-solving and communication skills
7 Fluent in English writing and oral communication
8. Good teamwork skills